Neutral and Negative feedback

I'm just going to have a little rant if that's OK, I'd also appreciate a little feedback from other sellers and buyers on this.

I'm just wondering why a buyer is allowed to leave neutral or negative feedback without actually contacting the seller first.

When leaving said feedback it is suggested to contact the seller to see if they can sort out any issues.

Why do buyers ignore this?

Especially when they leave neutral feedback stating that an item they received is too big, making it look like you have sent the wrong size when in fact they ordered the wrong size. 

Considering neutrals are now going to be classified as a defect I'm more annoyed at this than I used to be.

I think there should be an option where the buyer has to message the seller before leaving neutral or negs.

I triple check all items before they go out. I make sure everything is how it should be. I know if I buyer is trying to put one on when it comes to messaging me about faulty items. I don't mind if they message me first. But I do mind if they leave neutral feedback complaining about a product that wasn't faulty and is the item they purchased.

Don't buyers read the descriptions? Or even the titles in this case? Do they read the info when leaving bad feedback about an item and contacting the seller first?

Ok I'll end the rant there. 

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0