New Sendle 250g express service WARNING

I have trialing using the new low cost 250g sendle service promoted by ebay for ebay plus sellers.    I have noticed many parcels are picked up but online tracking shows futuile pickup.  I have resorted to taking a photo of the parcel and drivers scanner as proof it was posted.   My customers are jumping up and down thinking I have not posted.  Sendle dos not reply to emails and has zero customer help.   Has anyone else come across these problems?

I would highly recommend you do not use sendle under any circumstances, going by their google ratings ebay should not be partnered up with such a company.  

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: New Sendle 250g express service WARNING

Seeing  as I am now a Rogue Courier I have started wearing a Cowboy Hat.   

For Printerless pickups,  Sendle are required to provide the Pickup Courier with a Printed Label:

1. The driver will arrive at the pickup location, identify the parcel based on the handwritten details, and attach the barcode sticker.

If Sendle can't, won't or don't provide the printed label then it is not going to get picked up.   No Label - No Pickup.

Nothing difficult about that.

How am I a Rogue Courier???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Sendle is a TERRIBLE service that I will never use again. It's cost me time and reputation. ๐Ÿ˜–

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@mark.wooba wrote:

Sendle is a TERRIBLE service that I will never use again. It's cost me time and reputation. ๐Ÿ˜–

You have trashed your own reputation with your posts on the boards.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Yes this happens to me all the time! So frustrated. No reply. How is this service express. It takes longer that regular post. False advertising. Also, eBay says this

"However, as this is a tracked service, any โ€˜item not receivedโ€™ (INR) requests you receive on eBay will be resolved automatically. Weโ€™ll absorb the cost of the refund without a defect on your account"

I have 2 INR in and there has been no automatic resolution. Looks like i have to wait to escalate and then will eBay cover it or will it come from my funds and I have to chase it?

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

sendle was only good at the beginning, and was reliable, until late oct.21, when they had not picked up our parcels for 4 business days. they only respond only when they want to. it is too stressful and time consuming to try and contact them if you got problems.  Since the end of Oct.21, they have picked up 3 batches of parcels left outside my front door. Every time they come, they collect all parcels, but does not scan 1-2 parcels. They then note on the system, that it was not collected, but I saw them collected it.  Now, i am wasting numerous of my valuable time chasing the unscan parcels. I'm done with sendle, have gone back to AP.  

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply