Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! International postage rate tables

Hi everyone. I hope it’s a good morning for you I am so confuzzled Is there such a thing as an international postage rate table? Perhaps I should tell a story... We usually charge a flat rate - the same for all international destinations based on the...

Cancelling unpaid item

Hi - my buyer hasn’t paid, but since it’s been more than 30 days since the sale, I can’t cancel it. Doesn’t anyone have any tips?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment reversal

Item sold on Ebay. Buyer is overseas (Taiwan).Buyer has paid for item.Unable to post item as Australia Post is not accepting items for postage to Taiwan.Reversal of payment required: Is reversal done at buyers end?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers with no stock

Complaint - Shonky Ebay Seller This guy has advertised that he is in Australia but seems he is in china from the masses of negative feedback .BEFORE PURCHASE i asked him specifically how long to post and he said 2 DAYS , is now 8 ays from purchase an...

What would you do?

Hi guys,I received two orders on Friday for two items within 10 minutes of each other from two different eBay ID's, however, the address is exactly the same address. Thinking this may have been an error or the person ordered two of a very similar ite...

Incorrect seller fees

Hi.I have been in contact with an EBay floor manager about seller standard penalty fees which were incorrectly placed on my account after a incident with CS.The floor manager has acknowledged this was a mistake on CS behalf in two separate emails but...

Why are Final value fees so High

Why are Final value fees so High? Once E Bay final fees apply and the paypal fee as well we are looking at around 13%... then the shipping cost have to be met. I know a fee should apply but this makes selling low priced items not really worth the eff...

• 71 replies
  • 50 Helpful

Coupon Adventures - Delete Them At Your Peril!

Just a heads up about coupons as I know they're new and most other sellers probably haven't experienced this - If you delete a coupon with a certain type of discount (eg: $X off $Y or more), the system will make you wait 7 days before you can redo a ...

Resolved! FvF on sneaker sales right now?

I know eBay charges us 13.5% final value fee right now on sales, but does that include sneaker sales over $100? I know they are part of their Authentic Guarantee program, and fees aren't charged for authentication etc, but i'm not 100% sure on FvF fo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Shipping suspended to USA?

Apologies if this has been covered; I couldn't find any mention of it. I've only recently resumed selling overseas after shutting it all down last March. The first parcel I shipped to the USA went out a couple of weeks ago. I just received a message ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PRIME Prestige Plate

Hi, I realized some how my PRIME plate has sold ? I did expected my acceptance and really I didn't understand how it worked.. I do not sell for the price. I need your help Thank you

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful