New payment system

Does anyone know what it means by pending payment ? I have never had this issue come up as a seller. eBay keeps asking me for verification of ID. This new system is holding up the dispatch of items sold

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

New payment system

I could not see any llistings on this id.

Have you been signed up for Managed Payments yet ? If not that will be why eBay are requesting verification of/additional id from you.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

You appear to be on managed payment, and your only recent sales appear to be the same item, sold twice,

If you have been advised,by ebay, that your item has sold, then you are required to ship the item as per your listed handling time, you do not get to wait for the money to be available to you.

By the way, it is not good practice to  list an item  as Cartier Diamond  etc etc,   and then in the item details

almost as an after thought, state,  Not genuine hence the price.

Your managed payments registration and listings may be setting of alarm bells in the validation process.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

Hi in response the first item sold to someone in Albania and I clearly state I donโ€™t sell outside of Australia ,  he served the first listing was cancelled ,thatโ€™s why itโ€™s listed  twice ( same item) .. re the cartier bracelet . How would you suggest listing it? 
cheers 

Sarah 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

Hi thanks for your reply 

I eventually got paid as itโ€™s via eBay not PayPal it took longer 

many thanks 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

You need to cancel the Albanian sale - use problem with buyers address and then you can re-list the bracelet (or not relist as you have the 2 listings)

Double check all your listings are set to Australia only in postal area

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

@katistrophik wrote:

You need to cancel the Albanian sale - use problem with buyers address and then you can re-list the bracelet (or not relist as you have the 2 listings)

Double check all your listings are set to Australia only in postal area

Hi thanks for that,

I actually did do this process  but it still sits in sold items of my eBay 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

New payment system

@barroness2 wrote:

Hi in response the first item sold to someone in Albania and I clearly state I donโ€™t sell outside of Australia ,  he served the first listing was cancelled ,thatโ€™s why itโ€™s listed  twice ( same item) .. re the cartier bracelet . How would you suggest listing it? 
cheers 

Sarah 

You may have a bit of a problem as it breaches ebay's listing policies to list fake or reproduction luxury goods. The major companies can at times take ebay to task through the VERO program and ebay removes offending listings and gives the sellers a slap at the same time. ( usually account suspension for a period of time for first offence )

I know there are other sellers who do it all of the time and seem to get away with it, but they are often registered in different jurisdictions that are not policed in the same way as Australian sellers. I live in an area with a large number of high net worth, retired individuals. I quite often find name brand bags, watches and jewellery that are almost certainly genuine ( after 30 years in the trade, I have got some idea ) but I dont list them on ebay. 

It may be better to list these items on other sites which do not have the same standards and policies as ebay. ( at least for Australian registered sellers......๐Ÿ˜ƒ    )

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply