New shop so not sure what is classed as 200

With my new shop it has 200 listings if a listing has 3 items does that make only 197 left or 199

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you mean the 200 free listings that come with your shop, then listings with multiple quantities available only count as 1.

If you mean your account is restricted to 200 items per month, then even though a multple quantity listing will only use one of your free listings, it will actually count as multiple items when it comes to account restrictions.  In other words, your example of 1 listing with 3 available, this will use 1 listing from your 200 free lstings, but it will count as 3 items from your 200 item limit. Which in effect means you won't be able to use all of your 200 freebies if you list mutiples.

Cheers,

Penny

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

If a listing has multiple variations it still only counts as a single listing.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Im am sorry but I dont know what mutilple varations mean can you help with that

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Multiple Variations are listings with different options. Example - a T shirt listing with multiple sizes available or multiple colour combinations to choose from in the one listing.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

If you mean the 200 free listings that come with your shop, then listings with multiple quantities available only count as 1.

If you mean your account is restricted to 200 items per month, then even though a multple quantity listing will only use one of your free listings, it will actually count as multiple items when it comes to account restrictions.  In other words, your example of 1 listing with 3 available, this will use 1 listing from your 200 free lstings, but it will count as 3 items from your 200 item limit. Which in effect means you won't be able to use all of your 200 freebies if you list mutiples.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

In your store you have listings for six bottles of personel use spray. ( six items ) This would count as one listing. Gosh thats a fun little store you have Man Wink Best of luck with the new venture.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Just checked out your store.  WOW!!

Why do you need a lockable case? Mine is just thown in the second drawer along with all those over useful kitchen utensils.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you everyone the responses were so helpful

A lockable case is to keep anything hat you dont want someone else to use or keep children out of. Also keeps all the special things together

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

OP quite a few of your listings are in viloation of the eBay adult only policy.

Well worth a read of the policy, and what can and can't be mentioned in a listing, before you start copping policy violations and have your listings removed.

For example you are not allowed to use sexually-oriented descriptions for listing of sexual wellness products.

link to policy is here http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/adult-only.html

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

If you are able and prepared to list internationally then you could list them on the UK or US site with Australia as a country you will post to.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply