Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: No free listings till May ?

No free listings till May ?

@dotm2004 wrote:

Well, the following gives me that idea anway 🙂

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2478

It sure feels like stores are totally forgotten, neglected & ignored these days. . . . . . . . I'm sure they wish we would all just go away !!

My lights have been off for so long now I might as well not be here Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Tried to accept offer and it stated 

Offer has Expired???

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Same here  (I didn't try it before) .....   it usually says the promotion doesn't apply to me .....

How can it expire before it starts ??  !!.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Said its expired for me also Cat Sad

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Those ones are strictly invitation only. You have to get the email or you can't use it. 

I know I will get jumped on here  but are you going to keep going on about free listings again until some might appear? Begging for them on here won't make them come any quicker.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

You normally get the email on the day it opens, and its only for the first 3 listings IF you sell them.

have couple other Id's, but don't even have 100 items to list now, the way sales are, Ebay is not what it used to be, I seem to be spending more than making.

I ended up opening a basic store, but only list for 30 days, and still get 3 more free relistings, Only worked that one out this month because I didn't want to go over the 200 with auto relisting. have more to change as yet.

As you say sheeps , the 100 free ones will come, patience or open more ID's, but remember new ID's Paypal keep your money for 3 weeks.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Sorry If I sounded as though as I was "begging" ... I am quite aware that this offer was invitation only   ..... I am very grateful for the free listing promotions, and accept them when they come along with much gratitude.

I merely posted the  link for anyone who was expecting some this month, as I have never known two promotions to run at the same time.

I don't see this as 'going on'  or  'begging'   .....   obviously you didn't read it that way.

Keep on smiling   🙂  🙂  🙂 

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

! Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired.

Pretty sure you do have to receive the invitation in an email. I received one a few weeks ago, on an account I hadn't sold on for awhile.

I listed some items to use the offer.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

Sorry If I sounded as though as I was "begging" ... I am quite aware that this offer was invitation only   ..... I am very grateful for the free listing promotions, and accept them when they come along with much gratitude.

I merely posted the  link for anyone who was expecting some this month, as I have never known two promotions to run at the same time.

I don't see this as 'going on'  or  'begging'   .....   obviously you didn't read it that way.

Keep on smiling   🙂  🙂  🙂 

Thank you for posting the link.

I am smiling about the others "going on" on about supposed "going on"  

How funny Cat LOL

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply