Is it something related to my listings?

I have no idea

If anyone can help it would be gratley appreciated 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
10 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

No sales

I can see 11 sales since start of September.  A lot more than many others.

Listings look ok

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

If you've received 12 feedbacks in the last month, how can you say you haven't sold anything 'in ages'???

For September, my feedback number is approx half of number of the items I sold. If you are getting similar levels of feedback, you are doing ok.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

Could it be that those feedbacks in the past month are from sales in August (or even earlier due to all the shipping delays)?  Maybe they haven't sold anything for 2 to 3 weeks.

I often get feedback weeks after the sale.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

Could well be.

In that case the OP sold at least 12 items in the last week of August. Or at least had feedback left in that time.

Which would be well above their 2-3 items per week.

Seems to me to  be a pseudo-advertising thread.

After all money's tight. And will be tighter next week.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

My sales have dropped dramatically this month. I suspect it was because the word "recession" was mentioned on the news, and also the end of jobkeeper looming.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

This week our sales have gone very quiet and was about to drag up the normal thread to find this one. Maybe a transition period with more variables in the picture, particularly for Victoria.

Here in East Gippsland highway traffic has increased with the regional travel restriction lifted. More grey nomads back on the road, but still state bound.

One observation, our camera accessories have stopped dead and I suspect that is simply no one can travel to take photographs ?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

My sales have boomed, normally I am Quiet over these months until November, but sales are up 3 to 4 times on normal years. And not just coming from Melbourne where we are locked down, all over the country.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

With so many people unemployed right now, as well as the upcoming reduction to JobKeeper payments, I think that people are trying to save a bit of money. Your items are at a higher price point and are more discretionary/luxury type items, so I think people are simply holding back on their spending.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

No sales in September???

I can see 12 sales in September.

Maybe you could explain what "no sales in September" means to you??

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

Maybe the OP didn't realise we can all see their sales.

Wonder what they call ages?     4 days?

And YAY - they sold something yesterday

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

No sales

I can see 11 sales since start of September.  A lot more than many others.

Listings look ok

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

If you've received 12 feedbacks in the last month, how can you say you haven't sold anything 'in ages'???

For September, my feedback number is approx half of number of the items I sold. If you are getting similar levels of feedback, you are doing ok.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

Could it be that those feedbacks in the past month are from sales in August (or even earlier due to all the shipping delays)?  Maybe they haven't sold anything for 2 to 3 weeks.

I often get feedback weeks after the sale.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

Could well be.

In that case the OP sold at least 12 items in the last week of August. Or at least had feedback left in that time.

Which would be well above their 2-3 items per week.

Seems to me to  be a pseudo-advertising thread.

After all money's tight. And will be tighter next week.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

My sales have dropped dramatically this month. I suspect it was because the word "recession" was mentioned on the news, and also the end of jobkeeper looming.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

This week our sales have gone very quiet and was about to drag up the normal thread to find this one. Maybe a transition period with more variables in the picture, particularly for Victoria.

Here in East Gippsland highway traffic has increased with the regional travel restriction lifted. More grey nomads back on the road, but still state bound.

One observation, our camera accessories have stopped dead and I suspect that is simply no one can travel to take photographs ?
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

My sales have boomed, normally I am Quiet over these months until November, but sales are up 3 to 4 times on normal years. And not just coming from Melbourne where we are locked down, all over the country.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

With so many people unemployed right now, as well as the upcoming reduction to JobKeeper payments, I think that people are trying to save a bit of money. Your items are at a higher price point and are more discretionary/luxury type items, so I think people are simply holding back on their spending.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

No sales

No sales in September???

I can see 12 sales in September.

Maybe you could explain what "no sales in September" means to you??

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply