Non English Login Message

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else has been seeing this meesage appear on their page?

I loged into my account then wentto check messages and the attatched login request popped up...any ideas.

Cheers

Dave

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Just scrolled to the Their Fiddling Again posting.will have a read.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Yep, me too but I reloaded ebay and after a couple of attempted got the English (rather than the German) version.

Typical ebay - I have minor glitches for months that I don't even bother to mention to ebay since they don't really affect me much, just cause slight irritation.

One such is that when I want to look at my sent messages, instead of going directly to sent messages (from the drop-down menu) I go first to 'all messages' and then have to reselect  'sent' before I can view them. I have no appetite for a protracted discussion with ebay about the problem (they are ALWAYS protracted !!) so I just put up with it !

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, I noticed an ebay.de login screen earlier. I actually thought it was in Dutch before I noticed the URL.
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

yes been happeing to me too. have reported to ebay but have not had a response yet.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

The same happened to me. It was totally mental. Everything I tried to do didn't work and was all in a language I can't read.

My son ending up fixing it, he found a little flag section down the bottom of one page and just clicked ours and all fixed.

Never experienced that glitch before, it was so weird. 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I had to force a log in to check, but I'm still being discriminated against as I've only got English.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

It's back again today, and I can't find that little flag thingy and my son's not here Agggg.

Don't know what to do now. Perhaps I will have to learn German now.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Click on this link, and down the bottom of the page are the worldwide site flags.

http://www.ebay.com

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply