Non paying buyer for BBL

Add this one to your BBL:

Buyer (with 9 feedback) purchased 2 grey moroccan cushion covers from me recently.

Didn't pay and didn't communicate at all.

On day 3, I contact her to gently remind her that I am awaiting payment and look forward to sending her the items.

Get back message: I don't want to purchase these.

Send back message to her: No problem. My shop will automatically open an unpaid item case on the 4th day and if you don't intend to pay, it will automatically close 4 days after that (not strictly true as I do them manually, but anyway...)

Closed the case this evening and promptly blocked her.

What I DIDN'T mention in my message to her is the Unpaid Item Strike she will get. 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Non paying buyer for BBL

I take great pleasure in telling them they will get a strike on their account that may affect their ability to buy. I've got nothing to lose.....but they have. I've got one in my activity log at the moment from the 16th Dec. 3 feedback and blocked because they have too many unpaid item strikes. Quite sad really that people like that who are only new think they can buy and then not pay.

At least she can't annoy you any more!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I send a reminder on day 3, asking for payment details (intimating that they've paid but the payment hasn't appeared). No further correspondence entered into, no hints about NPBs. Then on day 4 I open a dispute. If they then pay, which most do, they get their item/s, if not they get a strike and my BBL

No mucking around, no putting other sellers' problem buyers on my BBL, especially when I don't know who they are.

No angst, no wasted time whinging on the boards. Simple procedures with no emotion involved.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Winge all you like this is a forum designed to

Be apart of a comunity

Vent

Gather information

Be supported

Share information

Share experiences

NOT to be lectured by know it alls

Vent away baby may the support be with you

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Perfectly said Debbie!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@debbielynnpoodlegirl wrote:

Winge all you like this is a forum designed to

Be apart of a comunity

Vent

Gather information

Be supported

Share information

Share experiences

NOT to be lectured by know it alls

Vent away baby may the support be with you

Support for what?

OP was venting and has never, in my memory, posted anything positive or supportive either here or the PS board.

Where they usually reside.

Please explain how stating an unidentified buyer is a NPB is useful to anybody.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply