Oz Post glitch or Seller glitch ? Thoughts please ....

Purchased goods from a seller that I purchase from around 4 times a year.

The goods were purchased late last week, so in January, and I have been getting notifcations regarding the parcel with dates from Nov last year?

When I put the tracking number into the Oz Post tracker the same Nov dates come up ? 

I have contacted the seller and they were usefess, did not acknowledge the issue, just sent through same tracking number.

The seller uses e-parcels and I am getting personalised emails via Aust Post so my details are linked to this tracking number, bit confusing

New Picture.jpg

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Oz Post glitch or Seller glitch ? Thoughts please ....

I have 2 items i posted on Tuesday and both are showing Nov 12th 2016 passed through Underwood Qld,just rang Aus Post nice lady was baffled spoke to her supervisor and they said they can;t explain.Must be gremlins in the system ,to let them know if parcels are not delivered and they will investigate further.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Oz Post glitch or Seller glitch ? Thoughts please ....

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
I've got the same problem with something I posted late last week - even to having the same date and location as on yours.

It is most likely to be an AP website  glitch. AusPost does not save tracking information for a long time.

I was trying to check last week a parcel sent in last November but there was no tracking events at all for that pacle tracking #. I called AusPost to get all events and a signature scan and I was told that tracking information is availble only for short period of time. They just sent me all details to my email.

Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply