Payment on hold, I have sent

cos102
Community Member

I have Postedf this item, and I want payment.  Why is it on hold.. 

Posted

Item ID: 295908431841
Sold via promoted listing
AU $1,080.00Item subtotal+ postage (buyer paid AU $10.00)
Sold on: 19 Sep
Buyer: 
Buyer paid date: 19 Sep
Order number: 01-10562-39334

Funds on hold — estimated release on 3 Oct

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Looking at your history you have not sold for sometime, so you  will be treated as a new seller and as such have a 30 day hold on funds.

Also have you signed up for managed payments, if not you need to do that as well

And please don't include buyers details on a member to member forum.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

eBay sees you as an infrequent seller, that's why your payment is on hold.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=481...

Edit. Snap Sugar.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Your buyer is going to have every right to be very annoyed you are giving out their details on a public forum

Why would your payment not be on hold?

You are subject to the same rules/policies as everyone else

And if the buyer paid you, I certainly hope you would have posted it within your handling time

Want all you wish

You agreed to the t&c when you listed 

And from the details you posted, that is a far shorter hold than it should be , since it should be 30 days 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

On top of the fact you are a new/infrequent seller, the item is also considered high value and high risk.

You should have been aware of payment holds before selling, they are not something new, and you won't get paid early just because you posted the item, which you are required to do.

Payment can be released early if certain criteria are met, but until such criteria is met any request will not even be considered by ebay.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I'd be more concerned that you listed a FILM camera, which is actually a DIGITAL camera. If I were looking to purchase a film camera, I'd have been extremely pished off.

Also, how many do you have? Your listing mentions that it's available in black or silver. I would like to purchase the black please, providing it's a film camera as your ad states.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Fujifilm is the name of the digital camera.

It should have been listed as all one word.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I think possibly we are all working our typing fingers to the bone for no effect. 😕

Not only has this person not read up a lot about the terms & conditions for selling, he doesn't seem to realise this is a public forum and he thinks he is writing direct to ebay.

He probably won't be back & he will be fuming that ebay hasn't answered him.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply