Positive comment as negative feedback

I just got my first negative, and while it may not affect my sales as only a casual seller, it is disappointing.  Strange thing is buyer left postive comment, so how do you accidently leave negative when it has several promts before you actually post comment.  I have sent a feedback retraction request to buyer and messaged her asking if there was a problem and if I can fix anything.  Will have to wait and see her response, I suppose.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Positive comment as negative feedback

The buyer may simply not be on eBay, received item, left feedback, unnless she purchases more she would have no reason to come back to check messages.

BTW, emailing eBay will do little to nothing, you need to call them.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Looks like you are right, must be casual buyer, no reposne to message or feedback revision, oh well.  She is on my blocked list now, just in case she decides one day to come back to ebay and buy again.  Red dot hasn't caused me any issues anyway. Thanks for comments.   Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year to all. 

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

it has happened to me as well, it is very frustrating. i hope you can get the buyer to fix it.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply