Problem with Design View - Turbo lister

Anybody else not seeing the text desciption in Turbo Lister in Design view tab?

When I go to change text on Design view its blank. Text showing up in HTML view and Preview only.

All updates done so not sure what is going on.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Problem with Design View - Turbo lister

Seems to be working OK for me. One question though, is it just my PC or do you find TL takes a long time to upload photos, don't know if it's just my PC or if everyone else has the same issue. Each time I make a new listing takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. Just interested to see if everyone has the same issue.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have the same problem with TL I list an new Item The Pictures seem to take for ever to insert. Then when I try to list them some times they can take 2 Minutes to upload to eBay. Imagine what its like if I have 50 items to upload..

Paddy

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Never had any problems with uploading photo's takes seconds. Should not take 10 minutes to do 1 listing on Turbo Lister, all I can think of is your photo pixels size is very large.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

eBay customer service don't know anything, so reinstalled Turbolister from start and now all is well and working.

Just one of those glitches in the life of eBay land.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@southaustraliacardshop wrote:

I have the same problem with TL I list an new Item The Pictures seem to take for ever to insert. Then when I try to list them some times they can take 2 Minutes to upload to eBay. Imagine what its like if I have 50 items to upload..

Paddy

I've had the same problem for years and their "techs" have no idea on how to fix it.

I generally hit the upload and then go find something else to do.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply