Promos

pnc75
Community Member

Anyone lucky enough to get fvf promos lately that you're willing to share on the off chance that it might work for some of us? TIA if you do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Promos

Having a family member who has had several TIAs I had to look this one up, Oh. Good, not a transient ischemic attack

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

No, thank heavens. I have enough heart conditions to deal with without that as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

FVF promos went out of vogue when eBay gave us all 250k free listings per month.

I sometimes get very specific, targetted ones, but they tend to be fee reductions rather than fee-free.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Yeah, I know. But there has been the occasional fee reductions, as you say. Am very grateful for the free listings, though.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

I get the odd 25% off FVF for new listings for that month. 

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Do you have a link for this months? Will completely understand if you don't want to share ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

https://www.ebay.com.au/sellercentre/promo/1010141 

You need a store and to use coded coupons this month

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Appreciate your time and willingness to share eol, but I don't qualify on any of those conditions. ๐Ÿ˜„ But thank you for trying. Might help someone else who's reading along. 

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I'm sure if there were any free for all promos, people would post the link. If I get one, it's not going to work for you, regardless of how much you want it to. They are all member specific these days.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply