Refunded item delivered to buyer. Buyer refuses talk to me after getting a free item.

I was selling a $500 item, due to Chritmas and bushfires, the delivery got delayed. Buyer started an item not received claim, closed in buyers favour, so I had to refund the buyer. But the item got delivered a few days after the buyer received the refund. I was trying to claim insurance from courier company but got rejected because they have delivered the item to the buyer. So basically the buyer got the item for free. I was trying to contact him for many days but he simply ignores me. So what's the deal? I packed and posted the item as soon as he placed the order, and even purchased insurance, and still ended up with this? What else could I do?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Refunded item delivered to buyer. Buyer refuses talk to me after getting a free item.

@*sons_n_daughters* wrote:

Maybe they have multiple selling accounts, like lots of us do? Gee, who would have thought of that?

Maybe, but not everybody knows that multiple accounts are allowed, so maybe kermit didn't know, or maybe he just didn't think of that. The Gee comment was unnecessary, in my opinion.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: Refunded item delivered to buyer. Buyer refuses talk to me after getting a free item.

Nor was that - in my opinion.

It's up to Kermit - if wanting to comment - he/she be accurate.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I don't see the need for it either. 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Which is relevant to the OP how?

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply