Repeat negative feedback offender

Hi,

Need some help, i sold an item a few months back and was left neutral feedback for the transaction with the customer stating that his item took to long to get to him which was 3 days and his item was squashed which i offered a replacment which he kindly told me to get **bleeped** and noticed he had a pattern of leaving neatural or negative feedback and rang ebay and they said there is nothing to dispute . Was just looking at my feedback and looked up this buyer just then and low and behold is seems every 2nd item he buys he is leaving this feedback for sellers. Is it worth another phone call to eBay or am i going to be sitting on the end of the phone for an hour again with nothing done once again, any help or advice on this would be great as i want his feedback of my account.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Repeat negative feedback offender

The OP doesn't have any negative feedback.

Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

Helen please let us know the Id of the person the op is talking about seeing as though you have your genius hat on today. 🐐
Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

Sorry - that would be Neutral.

Message 13 of 40
Latest reply

You should be receiving DSRs for charm.

I was not referring to the actual name & address of the feedbackee - simply the feedback left for the seller & the response to that feedback.

This being the - given - an actual ID not necessary.

You are a tad too picky - a tad too quick to express your genius & a tad too boring.

Don't bother with me if you find criticism your only method of communication.

Is this perspicuous enough for you.

Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

Hey,how would you like the dude whose bids i just cancelled off three of my items? adem chris from 05 seems to have a problem with his feedback trigger,maybe it got stuck on neg but hey i don't care what the problem is since he never went back & revised 2 pages of those.

Anyone else hanging on to TRS by a thin thread might want to check these things if you get time.So very glad i was bored today.

Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

speaking of genius, how's the protest going?
Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

Hey,how would you like the dude whose bids i just cancelled off three of my items? adem chris from 05 seems to have a problem with his feedback trigger,maybe it got stuck on neg but hey i don't care what the problem is since he never went back & revised 2 pages of those.

Anyone else hanging on to TRS by a thin thread might want to check these things if you get time.So very glad i was bored today.

WOW, if I got that right, he seemed to have the same issue with so many different sellers. I suppose at least he left most of them a green dot.

I ALWAYS check feedback left for others when someone bids on my items, unless they bid at the last second. I've had a few doozies. One buyer, I think I was the only seller out of nearly 30 that didn't get a red dot. I was happy to get no feedback at all! That person uses 2 accounts and both accounts are just as feral. They like buying opals and other gemstones, so if anyone on here sells those kinds of things, PM me and I'll let you know who they are.

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

OOh nice will swap lists PM style with you later,thanks

Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

WOW, if I got that right, he seemed to have the same issue with so many different sellers. I suppose at least he left most of them a green dot.

Probably demanded a refund or replacement in exchange for revising feedback. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

Just looks like automated comments have been left via mobile device without that ID realising, they would have had to do manual stars though. 

Looks like one seller has sent through revision and another had it removed.

Too many shortcuts in careless hands can end up badly.

dntknw.gif

Message 20 of 40
Latest reply