Repeat negative feedback offender

Hi,

Need some help, i sold an item a few months back and was left neutral feedback for the transaction with the customer stating that his item took to long to get to him which was 3 days and his item was squashed which i offered a replacment which he kindly told me to get **bleeped** and noticed he had a pattern of leaving neatural or negative feedback and rang ebay and they said there is nothing to dispute . Was just looking at my feedback and looked up this buyer just then and low and behold is seems every 2nd item he buys he is leaving this feedback for sellers. Is it worth another phone call to eBay or am i going to be sitting on the end of the phone for an hour again with nothing done once again, any help or advice on this would be great as i want his feedback of my account.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Repeat negative feedback offender

I feel stupid, I can't work out the buyer's name  and I know you're not allowed to tell me  Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 40
Latest reply

Try entering all 9 bolded characters consecutively and you might have a bit more luck. 😉
Message 32 of 40
Latest reply

how about the OP's buyer, im absolutely baffled. Tried everything I could think of.
Message 33 of 40
Latest reply

to the person that tells me about the tooheys guy can choose any item from my store free of charge and ill post it out today, serious offer 🙂
Message 34 of 40
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:
Try entering all 9 bolded characters consecutively and you might have a bit more luck. 😉

yes I tried, maybe he's gone?

Message 35 of 40
Latest reply

PM sent. 😉
Message 36 of 40
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
speaking of genius, how's the protest going?

The protest like the two sides of gift giving made me feel good.

It gave me the time to accompany my OH to RPA on Wednesday for a op pre-clinic - total knee replacement - tomorrow 25th.

It also gave me time to put back together my newly painted living room & kitchen.

I collected & spread approx 12 bags of cow poop - Spring only a week away - the garden is looking rather spiffy.

Found my grandfather's walking cane - necessary after knee surgery - but it had lost the rubber tip - didn't want him doing a 'Torvill & Dean' up the corridors so as it was so beautiful a day I took the top off the MX5 & went in search of a rubber tip & shortie PJs (didn't know they made them anymore).

Turned my 'holiday settings' off - sold 7 items overnight & while I am basking in my TRS status  (which could and probably will change in the blink of an eye any minute) I find there is more to life than FB & DSRs.

Thank you for asking - it was nice of you.

Message 37 of 40
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

@cq_tech wrote:

yes I tried, maybe he's gone?

yes, I'm stupid - thank you cq-tech for showing me the way Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 40
Latest reply

I bet you put the A at the start? I did at first and it took me a few goes to realise what I was doing wrong.

Message 39 of 40
Latest reply

Now i am really angry, what i posted about last week and my seriel pest with negative feedback has been at it again, HOW CAN EBAY SAY ITS NOT A PATTERN ( i hope you are reading this thread ebay )

Message 40 of 40
Latest reply