Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I claim compensation from paypal?

I sold an item and sent it to the address supplied by ebay. (I have a copy of the email) the buyer contacted me to say his item had not arrived and I told him it was posted 10 days prior. He emailed to make sure it was posted to the correct address a...

Resolved! Should I refund if the buyer does not respond?

Around 40 days ago, a buyer purchased something from me then later told me it had gone missing. I told them I didn't have any more stock right now but I should be getting some more soon so they could wait or I could give them a refund. They opted to ...

problems getting to print label page

when i press print postage label it takes me to sign in page I press sign in and it keeps staying on the sign in page. A notification came from firefox about silverlight just before i tried, would this have anything to do with it

Sabotage someones feedback.

Today, I overheard over Lunch, a rather disturbing discussion between 2 "Hornets" about sabotaging someone's feedback , so they ( the Seller ) would cop defects. They were each planning to buy something from someone ( wish I knew who it was ) and lea...

eCheque notification failures

It may be just one isolated transaction but here's a heads up. I use Selling Mgr Pro and I have a sale sitting in the unpaid list with an awaiting PayPal payment icon. Only problem here is that it has been paid and shows up as such in my PP account. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WoW that was something to see !!!

Did anyone watch the last few moments of item 311050328393 Started off at 99c. Wish I had a few stuffed away in a cupboard.

eBay charge me while I still have sell limit

Hi, I have $7500 and 100 products limit per months. and i Only used up to $6200 and about 30 products and I am charged for the Insertion fee? I dont know why? I why does eBay keep swiching from easy and advance sales window? Help me, I am so confused...

Repeat negative feedback offender

Hi, Need some help, i sold an item a few months back and was left neutral feedback for the transaction with the customer stating that his item took to long to get to him which was 3 days and his item was squashed which i offered a replacment which he...

Problems with sending messages with the EBAY phone App

I have recently had trouble with the Ebay App, in particular, the message function in the app on my Android phone. This has cause a buyer to leave negative feedback on my perfect feedback score of 5 years on EBAY due to the fact he never received my ...

is anyone else having trouble receiving payment from a buyer saying that it won't let them pay..

I've had a few buyers tell me that they are finding it hard to pay as it (the computer) won't let them go through with payment. Would this have anything to do with my postage preference as I set it on Freight so I can calculate postage according to t...

Additional category's no longer available?

Hiya's. I used to be able to list in two different category's, but cant see the option either on list or revise form.Has the option been taken away or is it only for store holders?, (non store holder here). TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful