Sellers unable to leave negative feedback for buyers.

miss-alissa
Community Member

I find it extremely frustrating that as a seller, I can not leave an inconsiderate buyer the negative feedback they deserve. In the last 3 weeks, I have had two buyers who have won items with me, made arrangements for pick up Then not showed at the arranged time. They havent contacted me to cancel or reschedule or to say they've just changed there minds. I feel that this definitely warrant negative feedback. I would want to know from other sellers if a buyer has history of this kind of thing. This is very frustrating yet I cant give them anything yet they can leave me negative feedback in spite of my negative comments? Not fair Ebay! Time to change the rules!!

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Sellers unable to leave negative feedback for buyers.

You left a green dot with negative feedback. 

If the buyer complains to ebay, you'll get a slap for that.

Have you put them on your blocked bidders list?

And your neutral doesn't inspire confidence in you as a seller either

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Sellers unable to leave negative feedback for buyers.

Not only that, but now you are in the wrong.   It is against policy to leave negative comments in a feedback for a buyer.

And as you see, no-one knows who it is.

If you had come to these boards first, sellers would have given you better advice.   Like outlining the problem here, and then "following" the seller, so that the detectives amongst us can see the buyer who has given you grief.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply