Selling/Sold page has changed and I hate it.

The Selling/Sold page has changed and I really don't like it.

I'm an old man and I hate change.

IMHO it is too hard to navigate around easily.

How do I get my old settings back.

Why can't eBay leave things alone.

If it ain't broken, don't tamper with it.

Please assist me with advice.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Selling/Sold page has changed and I hate it.

I guess you are still getting around in your horse and buggy,,  the real world changes on a daily basis.   Enjoy your day

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

If only I could buy an electric car on eBay ?

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

That's not right as my Bank holds my money for at least 2 days before it clears it to my account. Please don't say change Banks then. If I could I would change the portal that I sell things on. I've had a gut full of eBay..... or should we call it THEIF-BAY. Coz all they do is take take take.

This is the only portal in the auction marketplace that I know that the seller pays the commission.

Everywhere else that I know of the buyer pays the commission.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

totally agree.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@leroytheoldboy wrote:

That's not right as my Bank holds my money for at least 2 days before it clears it to my account. Please don't say change Banks then. If I could I would change the portal that I sell things on. I've had a gut full of eBay..... or should we call it THEIF-BAY. Coz all they do is take take take.

This is the only portal in the auction marketplace that I know that the seller pays the commission.

Everywhere else that I know of the buyer pays the commission.

Obviously never been to an auction house then, where they charge the buyer and the seller as well.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I agree many people must have not been to one to know what they charge. I am looking at clearing out some old stock at a major auction company and they will charge me 30% plus the buyer pays just over 15%. If it was not for the fact the parcel packing would be too consuming I would just use ebay promotions and save some money.

Too anyone else who wants to use an auction house be aware my partner's family lost $20000 selling her uncles coin collection. The auction house was weeks away from going bankrupt but still took the items and sold them.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

The ebay GUI is pretty clunky.  Large ebay sellers never use it and it's apparent that ebay really is catering for large sellers.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply