Selling to the USA and UK . Buyers are having to pay for each individual sale.

Myself and at least 6 other card sellers are getting alot of complaints by our overseas buyers in both the US and UK .  We have all complained to ebay and are getting no where.   Our customers want to purchase more than 1 item at a time usually a minimum of 5 up to 20 items and straight after purchase are directed to pay immediately.  so they have to pay for every item seperately and hence cant be bothered .  Who can blame them?  Why is this happening when ebay customer support has told me i have my settings correct?  How can it be corrected ?

Message 1 of 121
Latest reply
120 REPLIES 120

Re: Selling to the USA and UK . Buyers are having to pay for each individual sale.

Sorry to hear you share the frustration. I still encounter the issue frequently but it does sort itself with educating most buyers. I have learned that many are using phone and tablet eBay apps and these do not allow for viewing of a combined invoice and I think force immediate payment. Once I advise buyers to shop through the internet browser direct in the eBay website and switch to 'classic site'...it has helped. Some buyers don't know your can arrow backwards to a search screen without going through the PAY NOW process. I have learned that it appears to be mostly buyer error or inexperience that is causing it. Frustrating though as sometimes i have buyers that have bought and paid 20 times. Then asked me to combine shipping. Would have been great if they asked BEFORE hand. Still had an Aussie buyer just today checkout after each single item. We pay the paypal fee and do not get it all back upon refunding. Not sure this is ever going to end. Sorry!!!
Message 121 of 121
Latest reply