Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling laptop don't get payment from buyer

someone bought the item frome me, I sent invoice and money request from Paypal. Now, the buyer tell me that she already paid, but the paypal website displayed is UNPAID, and the buyer tell me I should ship the item and update track number, then the m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Single or multiple stores?

Was wondering which might be better - 1) To have different stores for different ranges of things (multiple fees),2) One store with different categories (one fee) At the moment I sell one type of product, handmade cushion covers, but I'm thinking of b...

HOLIDAY mode or equivalent... non store owner ....

I have an ebay store I have put in holiday mode, and a second account that is non store, which has no such holiday options.. I don't want to cancel all my listings, what do you guys do with such other accounts when you will be away? thanks in advance...

blocking a buyer

hi, when blocking a buyer with the blocked buyers list do you have to list every ID they have or just one.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fragrance issue posting within australia

posted a vintage fragrance item, (after shave cologne), which was still packaged in its box within australia, posted as a parcel not in a satchel, so did not sign the flammable goods part of the satchel.packaged securely within correcgated cardboard ...

Did eBay stuff up the postage system again?

I have had a large number of non payers and when I go to issue an invoice the postage options are F'ed. Extra options and all the prices incorrect. The problem with ordering the last item and not being able to pay is becoming quite annoying as well. ...

i sold the phone

hi. i sold my phone from ebay (iphone4) i check before send was working very wellnow buyer want to return and full refund use after 1 week her resons phone is no working its was working what shoul i do please help me i think she is liying to me i rea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling to the USA and UK . Buyers are having to pay for each individual sale.

Myself and at least 6 other card sellers are getting alot of complaints by our overseas buyers in both the US and UK . We have all complained to ebay and are getting no where. Our customers want to purchase more than 1 item at a time usually a minimu...