Serial Scammer

I had a very bad experience with a scammer, looking at his feedback he has a history of claiming "item not received" and "quantity less than ordered" to many sellers. In my case, I had both type of claims from him from different transactions and end up losing a lot of money.

It's safe to say he is a serial scammer. PM me if you want to know more. 

Save the tips on how to report him to ebay, I don't have the time and energy to waste on... I just want to help other sellers here.

Message 1 of 153
Latest reply
152 REPLIES 152

Serial Scammer

We had one of these a while back who claimed qty less than ordered after ordering 8x items. Claimed all 8 were half a metre short. We knew they were not as we use a template to measure but we had no proof so we sent out the extra 4M. And to cap it off she asked for demanded the extra 4M to be in a colour she had not previously ordered.

Then about 10-days later we got another message from the same buyer claiming that another order was less than ordered. Trouble is she had no other dealings with us and we do not sell the items she was reporting. So clearly had tried it on again with another seller but sent the message to us by mistake. BUSTED! So we called her on it and reported her to ebay.

In hindsight we should have left it alone I guess as it has all fallen on deaf ears. She then left us NEGs on 6 of the items she had not previously left FB on. So by making waves and trying to stop these kinds of buyer our good selling account has suffered. It's very wrong but a fact of trading on here. We won't do that again. We are still suffering the defects from this one.

Despite the clear evidence she was a serial scammer ebay would do nothing about removing the NEGs or even investigation of the buyer. I'm sure if they would even bother to look at her messages to other sellers they would find a pretty tragic history of the same thing.

Clearly they offer support to scammers.

...and yes she is on our special lists now.

Message 2 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

Yes please. I'd like to know this person. .. but I don't have a clue how to pm?

Message 3 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

@lizzy6107 wrote:

Yes please. I'd like to know this person. .. but I don't have a clue how to pm?

click on my id then it's on the right hand side "Send this user a private message"

Message 4 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

well, from November 1st he'll be set! business will be booming for the "hire" scammers! 

Message 5 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

See the sellers got scammed by him, god knows how many more...

Captured.JPG

Message 6 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

Sellers nightmare.....

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

@2106greencat wrote:

Sellers nightmare.....

Add "item damaged or not working" to his bag of tricks, did that to me as well.

Message 8 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

He's now on my happy buyers list!

Message 9 of 153
Latest reply

Serial Scammer

This scum is back, bought something and didn't pay, with a different ebay account. I cancelled the transaction right away.

Also found another serial scammer from the same ethnic background with over 800 feedbacks and left hundreds of negs and extorted many many good sellers. One look at his feedbacks you will understand what I mean, currently trying to extort me for a refund. Another neg on the way....

PM me if you want to block these serial scammers.

Message 10 of 153
Latest reply