Site Problems?

Anyone else having all kinds of troubles with the ebay site?

Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Site Problems?

I totally agree. I bid on something and the bid wouldn't go through. I was also selling and didn't get any extra bids. This is an absolute nightmare. My item isn't even showing as sold. Ebay owes us all bigtime

Message 11 of 131
Latest reply

Still glitchy for me, but I'm glad it's working for someone.

Funnily enough, the only aspect of eBay not affected by this downtime (for me at least) is the message board system.

Message 12 of 131
Latest reply

Yes a nightmare for both selling & buying. ebay you owe us bigtime!
Message 13 of 131
Latest reply

@careykarlee wrote:

I totally agree. I bid on something and the bid wouldn't go through. I was also selling and didn't get any extra bids. This is an absolute nightmare. My item isn't even showing as sold. Ebay owes us all bigtime

Yes, well, same (items not showing as sold). Just for the sake of it, I checked Unsold a quarter of an hour ago and to my horror ALL my items were showing up there as Unsold - assumably as just part of the glitch.

Message 14 of 131
Latest reply

I've just spent half an hour trying to log in here. I even tried posting a message hoping it might log me in automatically. No, page not responding. Both my accounts were already logged in, so no problems there, but on refreshing the page, I had nothing. No feedback, no active listings, no sold listings, no nothing. Just pretty colours stripes down the page with a big fat 0 next to them.

God knows how much people have lost tonight. I know I had quite a few auctions finish over the last hour, quite a few with bids. Some had quite a few watchers and who's to say some of those watchers weren't planning on bidding until the last second?

I seem to be working again (at the moment). Doesn't mean the buyers are able to make it work.

Message 15 of 131
Latest reply

Seems to be back to normal now.

We had a spike in website visitors during the past couple of hours.

And an increase in sales.

So we are thinking that the outage has driven shoppers to other avenues like websites etc.

Maybe we caught a couple of the sales we might have lost from ebay during the outage.

Message 16 of 131
Latest reply

Still not working for me in Melbourne. Selling list shows zeros next to everything, even though I had sales around lunchtime today. Cannot send invoices or emails to buyers who have asked questions. This is simply appalling.

Message 17 of 131
Latest reply

far from back to normal. this is pathetic from Ebay, it's been like this for over 5 hours

I've tried to buy and sell with no luck

"

• The item you requested () is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and isn't available for viewing yet, or has expired and is no longer available."

Message 18 of 131
Latest reply

Instead of punishing sellers at every turn they should worry about their own ability in providing a decent site that works 99.9% of the time. It was only 10 days ago we had the last ebay meltdown, issues are becoming more and more frequent.

Message 19 of 131
Latest reply

I'm in Melbourne and having massive issues logging on and responding to bidders. This had better be fixed ASAP. NOT happy ! 

Message 20 of 131
Latest reply