Software to automatically relist items.

I have lost the option to relist unsold items 8 times. My options are limited to manually relisting all my items each week for 8 weeks or selecting the option to automatically relist the items until they sell. Neither option is ideal for me for reasons I won't go into. Multiple conversations over the last few weeks with eBay Support have given me a variety of responses, including promises to restore the option, which didn't happen. Is there a 3rd party tool (preferably free) which would give me this option?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am guessing most of your items only get one bid.

I would list them all as BIN so they are GTC.

Sellers have mentioned here on the forums, they found that items will often sell better as BIN as many buyers don't want to wait until an auction finishes.

Worth a try IMO.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi there,  Once you reach a set level of sales, the 8 relists is no longer available to you.  No point talking to ebay CS as they can not override it.  Manually relisting unsold items in bulk, only takes a couple of clicks and can be done at your leisure.   While BIN items are now all GTC,  you can end and relist them whenever you like, again this can easily be done manually in bulk.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Didn't you ask this question a month or so ago?

The answers are all in that thread.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yes I did, however none of the answers solved by problem. I have had to adapt to the changed circumstances, though for the life of me I cannot see how eBay expects to profit from removing a useful tool.  In this post I was enquiring as to whether there were any 3rd party tools which would provide the opportunity to relist items for a set number of auctions.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Despite what others have said, as a moderate seller (a few grand a month), I still have the 8 relists for auctions. Very occasionally the option might disappear. It generally reappears after a cache and cookie cleanout. If not, it's there the next day.

Maybe even try a different browser. I have been a Chrome Junkie since it came out. Lately, Microsoft Edge has been loading stuff that Chrome won't (on a laptop). It's certainly worth looking at. Just make sure you install an ad blocker first!

Edited to add: If you do decide to do a cache cleanout, make sure you set the dropdown to "all time". Untick the password clear out if you want to keep your saved passwords. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks. I will try another browser, though I am not hopeful. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply