Sold items GONE??

Anyone else unable to see a seller's sold items?

The entire blue left pane is missing for me.....so, no sort criteria at all??

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Sold items GONE??

I noticed it this morning as well. 

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

I've now posted on the U.S. thread as well....looks like a global change ๐Ÿ˜ก

Left navigation is missing when browsing stores - The eBay Community

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

If you use the Search by Seller section of the Advanced Search page, you can currently still get the old "seller's other items" format with the filters and categories on the left side:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=twyngwyn&LH_SpecificSeller=1

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

...and if I want to see all sold items for any seller for a particular product?

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

738luke
Community Member

Ebay needs to reverse this idiotic change ASAP.  Removing sold items from seller's pages is bad enough.  But taking away the buyer's ability to narrow browsing based on category is making the experience tedious and frustrating.

This change is only going to hurt sellers and ebay.  What were they thinking?

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

I wasnt going to reply, but as it appears some are still having problems, my sold searches have been working fine all day. ( I,m listing at the moment and have done a number of sold item searches ) I can do advanced searches for a particular sold item ( all sellers ) and also see sold items for individual sellers. Hopefully its just a glitch, maybe certain areas or states.

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

I wasnt going to reply, but as it appears some are still having problems, my sold searches have been working fine all day. ( I,m listing at the moment and have done a number of sold item searches ) I can do advanced searches for a particular sold item ( all sellers ) and also see sold items for individual sellers. Hopefully its just a glitch, maybe certain areas or states.

Sold are working for our own  accounts,  but can no longer see what others have sold

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

Just checked again, 11.00 pm and still working here so appears to be a glitch. Not everyone affected and not ebay completely removing the feature.

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

I can see sold items with a general search, but not when browsing my saved sellers, or using "see other items" from the bids page, watch list or purchase history.

That's on 2 different accounts, using different browsers.

It's been like that since yesterday (Tuesday) morning.

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply