Throttle cable broken ?

Whats going on our store ID is selling items today every 15 mins none stop, and last few days have had a lot od sales as well, never seen this volume of sales on Ebay like this for years, maybe Ebays throttle cable is broken ?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Throttle cable broken ?

My light have been out for 2 months.Very slow.Despite decreasing prices and offering free postage where practible.I have not been checking my listings everyday.I'm not selling so why bother.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

I came in here today to ask the same thing - suddenly lights are on and this is my best month in a year!

I actually thought it was a couple of tweaks I made... guess not. Shame, coz now Im guessing the rush wont last long.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@saarzi wrote:

I came in here today to ask the same thing - suddenly lights are on and this is my best month in a year!

I actually thought it was a couple of tweaks I made... guess not. Shame, coz now Im guessing the rush wont last long.

Don't count your chickens!

For me it was the weekend that boomed then the boom was lowered from Monday on.

I think someone must have stuffed up the throttling algorithm last Friday and they're still trying to put it right.

Can't even do a listing today as images won't upload; and the site is sooo sloowwww!

eBay does seem to be getting more visits though if Alexa is to be believed.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Can I buy this broken throttle cable?? and if so what kind of fees are ebay charging for it? I really dont like the state of the art, top of the line best throttle cable that ebay supplies for free.

🙂

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Ha, yes Ebay is behind the times as most use drive by wire nowadays. LOL

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply