Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Throttle cable broken ?

Whats going on our store ID is selling items today every 15 mins none stop, and last few days have had a lot od sales as well, never seen this volume of sales on Ebay like this for years, maybe Ebays throttle cable is broken ?

This buyer takes the prize!!!

Just got a long winded email from a buyer rather abusive or perhaps very stern that I have sent them a box of 2000 paintballs instead of a ceramic figurine. Note that I use recyled boxes and find the paintball boxes perfect nice and sturdy. The boxes...

eBay store designers

Is it standard practice for an eBay store designer to require your login & password? I've been approached by this company in the UK Has anyone used them?

Error happened

Dear EBay team we was on the case for the refund and I just opened a message from ebay regarding refund.I clicked view request status and it shows refund status. Email reference id: [#75dfd719b29443119335a91672bc06b7#] please check the reference ID a...

returned item fee refund problem

Hi. I've received an email from ebay regarding a returned item fee refund stating my fee would be refunded but hav not received the refund from eba yet. The case was closed on Sunday 14th August. I don't seem to be able to contact ebay about this. HE...

purchase history

hey, i am trying to work out how often particular items sell, i click on a link of a listing to a similar item and on the listing it will say for example "108 sold" than i click it and it only shows 2 to 5 sales, why does it not show the 108 sold, it...

Regsitered parcel with parcel locker/... is registering necessary?

i have a customer who has bought an item that includes registered in postage cost.. Parcel is going to parcel locker... obviously she wont be signing for it there.. will it be ignored and sent to locker, so no point registering it, or will it be card...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I need to pay GST and if so, can I avoid it?

Hi, I've got a business on ebay where I can turnover over more than $75,000 (gst threshold), but my income from $75000 turnover is probably only around $20,000. The bulk of my turnover is in what I originally paid for the items I resell, and postage....

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Please! I have been scammed and I don't know what to do.

The buyer said they want the item shipped to Nigeria. I know its a scam so I refused it. However, they say they have made a payment and sent a confirmation payment from Citibank which I know is a fake. I did not open nay links in their email. I did n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Having some trouble

I've been an ebay seller for a while now. Since i returned from my hiatus back in 2013 I began experimenting selling new items specially chosen for quality and demand in respective niches. A particular item I found success with were my Anonymous/V fo...

About selling "buy it now"

I am selling some of my items as buy it now, but when I do this option the day automatically change to 30 days Does this mean the final value fees will be higher ?? I have tried to look at sellers fees but I dont have the patience to read a essay to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful