Time Away

Hi has anybody tried the option" Time Away "yet I am about to but just wondering cheers

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Time Away

I have,  works fine,  I tend to turn it off a couple of days before I get back,  that way I have a few sales waiting to be packed when I get home.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I've used it a couple of times.

I think your main issue is going to be that you have 96 of your items for auction and only 2 items as BIN.

When you activate it, your auctions will STILL continue, but only your fixed price items will not.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I used to see it on the page of a seller I have saved all the time (well, a couple of times a year), although I haven't seen it on her page since COVID-19. I think she visited someone overseas, which she obviously can't do now. It can be useful, as if a seller is away it is better to know when he/she will be back rather than seeing no listings (if you intended to buy something for example).

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I have,  works fine,  I tend to turn it off a couple of days before I get back,  that way I have a few sales waiting to be packed when I get home.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have just used it for the best part of 3 months while I recovered/rehabbed from a busted hip/pelvis (sustained when I tripped over while daydreaming on my way back from posting some ebay orders!), and have just opened up again; and it has worked fine.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply