Two accounts

I have been a seller on eBay since 2011. I recently opened this account to supplement my existing one. It was not until I had opened the new account that I read that it is against eBay policy to have a second account so that one can avoid the 40 free listings restriction. What is the point in having a second account? Could I list records in one account and CDs in the other (or music in one and DVDs and books in the other)? I want to do the right thing.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Two accounts

I was going to suggest you see what format they have your phone number in under your personal details, but I can't find it at all on mine so it may not be visible on yours either.
Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Are you trying to enter a mobile number or a landline? Does your established account have a landline or mobile as its phone number? Go into your personal details and check what number you have in there.

I just went into my personal details and if you want to put in a mobile number, using the example I used above, 04 28123456. That being, the 04 in the first box with the brackets, the remaining 8 numbers in the second box. For a landline, I'm assuming you'd put the area code in the first box and the rest in the second box.

If that doesn't work, separate the first 4 numbers from the last 4 with a space. The example used in my personal details where I would add a different number is 02 1234 5678

If none of them work, ring eBay.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

If none of them work, ring eBay

Wish I'd thought of that 

humorSense.gif    

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

You wre right! I rang them as you suggested and they rang me back within a couple of minutes. The girl told me they were having issues with the phone number format so she increased my selling limits over the phone. Thanks.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

yaysmiley.gifyaysmiley.gifyaysmiley.gif     I mean.......................   cool smiley.gif

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply