Unfair Neg - buyer didnt read ad, pick up only item

selling a heavy bulky item, pick up only clearly stated in the description. also says pick up only in the post section. heres the problem. ebay have "free" pick up in the post section. when you go through checkout it says "free" postage, but i have not offered that, its not an option they can take.

so the guy buys it now, i realize hes from interstate. i send a message asking when he will collect it. he rings me and says the add says free post. i say no ir doesnt. he says it does. i point out the above. he syas i want my money back, i say no worries, but pleasse put in to cancel the order or i get a defect. he sends me a cancelation request, i agree, he gets his money back instantly, and then leaves me a negative.

i am so sick and tired of ebays unfair feedback policy. this effects my rating because hes a moron! i could put in a request to change it, but thats up to him, and he wont do it. not even worth trying.

i have messaged ebay. not holding much hope.

i tried to ring, but they wont talk to me, hubby is at work, its in his name! ill try again later.

what else can i do?

i left follow up feedback explaqining my side, saying check the item, which clearly shows pick up only, and the add says no post, pick up only. but its still just wrong.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: BINGO!!! JACKPOT!!!

@magpie5* wrote:

FIXED!!

no reply to email, so , um, err, hubby rang!!Smiley Wink

That is great news I am really glad to hear Ebay did the right thing Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

..... op feedback left for others ...... yikes !!

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

@cathyjoyjoy wrote:

..... op feedback left for others ...... yikes !!

Woah!!! 48 negs, 26 neutrals. One of our more unlucky buyers it seems. One has to wonder why she keeps buying online when she has so many issues. I'm guessing she was one that was really angry with eBay when they stopped sellers being able to leave negs for buyers. So much revenge feedback there, I can see why eBay chose to stop sellers being able to leave negs now. Toolhaus lit up like a Christmas tree!

I think my favourite was this one left for a buyer in 2007. I love the buyers reply!

Negative feedback ratingLIAR!NON PAYER! DISGRACE!TOTAL MORON, LETALONE BOZO!Y DOES EBAY ALLOW HIM IN????Buyer: *****
 (Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) 
More than a year ago

• Follow-up by magpie5* (Oct-02-07 17:32):
    rang&said acct hakd .now saz tried2payme!look dwnhis fdbk, not1st timehes lied!
    • Reply by ****** (Oct-02-07 22:08):
      Never said I tried to pay. I'd never give this lonely scrag a cent. Go away
Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

huh, yeah, the guy gave me excuses and a string of abuse.

and yes i made the mistake of replying too early.

im a good honest seller, always have been, and im a good honest buyer, and i used to let my emotion get away with me when i copped scam buyers, or shonky sellers. thankyou so much from digging up something from 8 years ago! revenge feedback? cmon now who from that time is not guilty of it? you think buyers only started scamming when the rule changed, and paypal made fair trade impossibe?

how about the guy with the caravasn i sold who left a neg? he came over, after we said, mate its a long way to fly and spend the money to look, but he chose to. he then lived in it for 2 weeks, on our power, taking up 3/4 of our parking spots, with the van, and his truck he bought here, and then blew up. he had it fixed and we allowed him to stay on site, at our factory, on our power and water, FOC he then bought a turntable, had that fitted there too, using our facilities free of charge. then they left and left behind a truck load (literally, we had to take it to the tip!) of rubbish behind. he never once complained about the van, he inspected it, handed over the money, no problem.

and if you are going to count how many negs or positives i have left in those 8 years, at least do the right thing and count how many positives i have left too. they are in the thousands. and i dont scrimp on praise.

2,000 plus positive 26 neutrals, 48 negaitives. (mostly in the days a seller could call out a shonky buyer) i have nothing to hide in those stats, unlike you it seems

you would make a great politician, but spin is just spin. you are hiding behind a zero value identity to post. so yeas, so credible yourself. wow must have been a real effort to go through my feedback like that, what a good, wholesome use for your time.

thankyou for another reason im just about done with ebay. cheers

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

cheers, thanks

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

no cant just let that go.

10 year member, 2915 feedback left

48 negs, thats 4.8 negatives a year.

26 neutrals, thats 2.6 neutrals a year.

so your left with 2841 positive left, thats 284.1 a year.

1.65 percent negative, average, including back in the day when a seller had the same voice as a buyer

.89 percent neutral

leaves 97.41 percent positive! yeah, i can live with that!

he most recent, the tyres? they were for my daughters car. they were supposed to be new. im a mechanic, luckily, the tyre bead split because they were too old, pretty nice neg considering those tyres could have cost my daughter her life.

did you do the reverse? feedback left for me? in 10 years?

6 negative and 9 neutral. out of 2756.

since your so smart, im sure you can calculate that yourself.

and now that ive joined you in wasting precious time God gave me i will never get back, ill leave you with one final reply

as for that nasty comment i left, your personal favourite this is his feedback before i left my "revenge" please note the bozo comment was because his ebay name was something bozo! also note he was gone shortly after this, kicked out

teer clear of this seller. She'll sting you.Buyer:
h***m ( 179Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
More than a year ago

• Reply by magpie5* (Oct-01-07 22:46):
    LIAR!BID BUT NO PAY.I PUT NON PAYER 2 GET FEES BAK&HE LEAVES ME NEG!BOZO HE IS!
    • Follow-up by h***m (Oct-01-07 23:14):
      I called and I emailed, but she was busy searching for her next victim. Beware!!

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

Very pleased for you. That feedback was totally unfair. I do hope that "buyer' finds out or that ebay send a message his FB was removed for being inappropriate.

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

thankyou Woman Wink

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply