Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer reckons item not working

I recently sold a Navman. It was in perfect working order when I sent it off a couple of days ago. I felt the buyer paid too much so I returned about $60 to him through PayPal. He received the item, gave me great feedback and now one day later he has...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New at selling

I am about to start selling pre owned clothing items. I have spent time reading posts on here to learn the ropes. I have certainly gleened alot from problems posted. Question now is - best way to post - do I use ebay posting or buy pst bags frm the p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay severly under quoting delivery times then punishing me

I received a defect for item not delivered on time, it was sent within the timeframe indicated and is completely our of my hands how long Aus post takes to send something but beyond that ebay are underestimating the timeframes which contradict Aus po...

is it just me ???

last month was my worst trading period on record and this month is proving to be even worse minimal sales ... no feedback ... next to no views ... not alot of anything view counter seems to be broken

Drop Shipping

Hi Ebay Nebies here. My Daughter and I are looking to get started in Drop Shipping. How do I find a reputable reliable DS company? Any suggestions - tips etc?

fed up with wtih ebay restrictions

Well after more than 10 years of selling on ebay I have decided enough is enough and I will no longer be selling items on this website. I am so tired of the amount of control and manipulation that ebay have over sellers. Unfortunately I have rec a fe...

Has Ebay increased it's fees?

My last few invoices have been a lot more than usual. Have Ebay increased the final value fees? Also, there used to be an $80 cap on the FVF but now this no longer seems to be true. My current invoice for seller fees is sitting at over $6000. Is Ebay...

Resolved! refunds

hi, I have sold a pick up item and the new owners have paid by paypal, I wish to refund this and do cash on pick up, how would I go about this.Thank you in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What would you do here?

Rcently my sister and I listed a pick up only bulk item & they 'sold' to someone who looks very much like they may be a dealer, with a FB score of over 82,000. The auction deliberately ended on a Friday as weekends suit a lot of people for pick up. W...

Resolved! Am I able to get a refund ? ? ?

Ok, this is a really frustrating situation. I've had like 25 e-mails and messages with eBay over the last 20 days and I start firmly believing that they simply lie.Here's a summary of the case. I am registered as a seller and operate on Ebay UK. The ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insane shipping estimate

Item sold late sunday night 6/12. Packed and posted monday morning 7/12. Regular post, Destination Melbourne Vic >Tennent Creek NT. Just checked Ebays given shipping estimates..Tuesday 8/12-15/12 . ..Thats right quoting overnight standard delivery Me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful