Up loading photos

What is going on ... for days I cant upload a pic and takes forever for a page to load ..its not my pc ..its not my provider ...its no where else on the big web ..JUST EBAY ...arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

any ideas??????

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Up loading photos

what browser are you using? if IE ditch it. I am having no problems uploading I'm using firefox
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Im using firefox as well. Scratching my curls ...cant work it out

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

ok have you tried switching between the standard and basic uploader? I mostly use the basic one

Can you actually upload or is ebay giving you a warning saying they do not meet requirements?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

yep done that ....

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

hmm I'm outta ideas. I suppose just do all the usual stuff clear cookies and cache etc. maybe run a malware scan from malwarebytes or similar.
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

You can go to the link below to do a speed test on your internet connection.

Keep in mind that data upload speeds are always about 10% of download speeds.

So if your average download speed is, say, 12.5Mbps then your upload speed will be lucky to be 1Mbps.

SpeedTest.net

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Depends upon one's service provider too Clarry, as I'm currently (but not for much longer) with Optus cable and I'm pretty unimpressed with their speed allocation. Downloads are quite acceptable at an average speed of 25Mbps with the occasional days where I get up to 30Mbps but their upload speeds are capped at an appalling 0.5Mbps (or about 2% of their download speeds) and to say that I'm disgusted with Optus at the moment would be a gross understatement.

And don't believe their BS advertising, either. When I rang them and demanded they increase my upload speeds to something a bit more substantial, all I got was plenty of NOs, with not a YES amongst them! Optus say YES more often? I don't think so. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I am having the same problem - I use firefox and it is only with ebay there is a problem. I have also tried switching between standard and basic but it is pretty hopeless. It is not my computer, memory or browser it is Ebay - they are doing something. I have tried uploading one photo at a time with the basic uploading - slow, painfully slow, but sometimes I manage to get a few photos up loaded that way.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Use Chrome, I've always been a Firefox user and still am but I can't use it to upload photos on eBay. I use to be able to but not anymore so now I use Chrome to upload photos and have no problem.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply