Very dishonest buyer

I recently had one buyer telling me she hasn't got her parcel but the tracking shows delivered a week ago. As I knew ebay has recently come up with a seller protection policy over delivered items. I told her she could seek ebay or aus post for help. She soon said she prefers a new parcel and went ahead to file a dispute. Hours later she gave a positive review saying Happy Buyer just feel the items are not worth the price.  What a joke!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Very dishonest buyer

You will need to respond to the dispute and upload the tracking.

Don't delay in doing so as you only have a few days to respond.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I did and I even went to the ebay customer service for help. Ebay in fact could also see the positive review she left mentioning she indeed received the parcel. I am anguished because my funds were still on hold despite evidence is clearly there.

Her dispute to ebay was:

Buyer didn't receive the item

"Was not delivered to my address ,would like it sent again please ""Was not delivered to my address ,would like it sent again please "

How disgusting is this!

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

she wasn't happy with the mystery box......so tried for another.....extortion

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

can't comment on the in's and out's of this,  naturally it is just your side of the story.

But why give positive feedback for what is a negative experience.   You are helping dodgy buyers by giving positive feedback.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I suspect she had not read the full description (so many buyers don't) and thought the gift box contained all items in the photo, so she tried a trick to get another two items.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

I suspect she had not read the full description (so many buyers don't) and thought the gift box contained all items in the photo, so she tried a trick to get another two items.

...although the title actually also mentioned 2 items...

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

you must admit the ad is a bit unclear bordering on deceptive

me thinks its the pot calling the kettle black

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

next time you leave feedback for an unhappy buyer, go to 'reply to feedback' & address the buyer by their profile name, so that other sellers know who they are

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, I'm wondering why it was not in reply to the buyer's feedback.

Seems a bit pointless giving that 'stand alone' feedback.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply