Very dishonest buyer

I recently had one buyer telling me she hasn't got her parcel but the tracking shows delivered a week ago. As I knew ebay has recently come up with a seller protection policy over delivered items. I told her she could seek ebay or aus post for help. She soon said she prefers a new parcel and went ahead to file a dispute. Hours later she gave a positive review saying Happy Buyer just feel the items are not worth the price.  What a joke!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Very dishonest buyer

You will need to respond to the dispute and upload the tracking.

Don't delay in doing so as you only have a few days to respond.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

I did and I even went to the ebay customer service for help. Ebay in fact could also see the positive review she left mentioning she indeed received the parcel. I am anguished because my funds were still on hold despite evidence is clearly there.

Her dispute to ebay was:

Buyer didn't receive the item

"Was not delivered to my address ,would like it sent again please ""Was not delivered to my address ,would like it sent again please "

How disgusting is this!

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

she wasn't happy with the mystery box......so tried for another.....extortion

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

can't comment on the in's and out's of this,  naturally it is just your side of the story.

But why give positive feedback for what is a negative experience.   You are helping dodgy buyers by giving positive feedback.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

I suspect she had not read the full description (so many buyers don't) and thought the gift box contained all items in the photo, so she tried a trick to get another two items.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

@papermoon.lady wrote:

I suspect she had not read the full description (so many buyers don't) and thought the gift box contained all items in the photo, so she tried a trick to get another two items.

...although the title actually also mentioned 2 items...

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

you must admit the ad is a bit unclear bordering on deceptive

me thinks its the pot calling the kettle black

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

next time you leave feedback for an unhappy buyer, go to 'reply to feedback' & address the buyer by their profile name, so that other sellers know who they are

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Very dishonest buyer

Yes, I'm wondering why it was not in reply to the buyer's feedback.

Seems a bit pointless giving that 'stand alone' feedback.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply