Warning for Sendle users! Has anyone else experienced this?

Heads up if you use Sendle to post.

I suggest you photograph each and every parcel showing its size and weight as I've recently discovered that they have been adding extra charges to some of my parcels after they've been picked up without telling me.

One parcel had an extra charge for being a larger volume than booked, for e.g. they said it scanned at 2kg and was 34 X 10 x 33 cm.... BUT I have photos of this parcel showing it is so small it was smaller than the Sendle label (which is 10 X 15 cm and which was wrapped across 2 of its surfaces), about the size of a Rubiks cube. It contained a ladies watch weighing a total of 123g. I've now noticed they've put an extra $5 or $7 on a few other invoices.

I've since read posts of other users saying this has happened to them and sendle refuses to provide proof or refund. At this stage sendle is refusing to refund despite my photographic evidence. Fair Trading is my next step.

Has anyone else had this happen?   Below is a photo of only one side of my parcel for privavcy reasons.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Warning for Sendle users! Has anyone else experienced this?

Steer clear of them - appalling service, customers loathe them too. It's not worth the so-called savings - you end up losing more than you bargained for. Plus if anything goes wrong (which it will and often) you can't ring them you have to email and they get back to you days after the event. So bad.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply