What has happened to ebay? No sales it is frightening .Anyone else ??????

I have never seen it like this lots on watch but no sales for days.

Message 1 of 148
Latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

Re: What has happened to ebay? No sales it is frightening .Anyone else ??????

They obviously spat the dummy when eBay would no longer subsidise them.

Message 141 of 148
Latest reply

@zvezda7 wrote:
if thats standard postage its expensive, if its express post and trackable thats ok, standard untraceable post always goes missing.

I'd say domestic untracked mail almost never goes missing.  But your items are generally more valuable than mine, and I usually require the customer pay for tracking for items $50 or over.  On cheaper items, if I bumped the postage up to include tracking, my sales would plummet to the point it would be self-defeating. As it is missing items within Australia are so rare that I just put it down as breakage. 

Overseas is a different story.

Message 142 of 148
Latest reply

If you find it hard to understand it's no use trying to explain it to you.

Message 143 of 148
Latest reply

Try comperehending the  post again.

Message 144 of 148
Latest reply

One major issue with ebay AUSTRALIA is it is now full of Sellers who are not in Australia including CHINESE Sellers who should not be allowed to use an AUSTRALIAN SITE pretending they are local an then take 3 months to send anything! Get rid of non Australian sellers and give the locals a propper unhindered go!
Message 145 of 148
Latest reply

@feetfrogger wrote:
One major issue with ebay AUSTRALIA is it is now full of Sellers who are not in Australia including CHINESE Sellers who should not be allowed to use an AUSTRALIAN SITE pretending they are local an then take 3 months to send anything! Get rid of non Australian sellers and give the locals a propper unhindered go!

Even a cursory glance at a seller's feedback profile is usually enough to determine where a seller is located (hint: look at where the account was registered) and inform a purchasing decision, and the expected delivery date is your next big clue.

The problem is buyers who won't take even the most basic steps to educate themselves about a seller before making a purchase. They want everything cheap, they want it quick, they want it from an Australian seller, they want a warranty, but they don't want to understand how buying on eBay works.

Just like everywhere else, if it seems too good to be true, move on. If a seller is taking three months to post anything, you've hopefully opened up an INR case once the delivery time frame has lapsed and obtained a refund.

Also, you've replied to a topic that's been inactive for nearly a year - consider starting a new one instead, next time.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 146 of 148
Latest reply

I have been looking for things but everything is new! Can't find auction like it used to be!

Message 147 of 148
Latest reply

This is relevant to a thread in 'Selling' how?  From SIX YEARS ago, how?

FYI, most sellers have worked out that posting with BIN at known value maximises their returns. As a bonus it also tends to weed out bottom feeders.

Message 148 of 148
Latest reply