One to help with the HTML,etc.

Thanks

Serious question

Thinking about buying something.

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

Re: What program have people purchased to help do their description

What I'd like to know is why the **bleep** you have 2 **bleep**ing kudos for every post?

Who the **bleep** is giving you these kudos?

I checked who it is and it looks like it's from the same members that you are **bleep** off.

Why would they give you kudos?

Doesn't make sense!

Message 81 of 93
Latest reply

I knew you and the paint seller were related. You're so similar it's scary. Or at the very least bossom buddies. Shame he can't come here to stick up for you then, isn't it? Did he send you a PM? Oh, that's right, he can't.

Ebay messaging Tippy - through their stores

The paint seller messages a lot of people it seems

Message 82 of 93
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

He doesn't message me Stalks.................

"heartfelt sobs echo around the cold cold room..............original.gif.."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 83 of 93
Latest reply

Message 84 of 93
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I knew you and the paint seller were related. You're so similar it's scary. Or at the very least bossom buddies. Shame he can't come here to stick up for you then, isn't it? Did he send you a PM? Oh, that's right, he can't.

Ebay messaging Tippy - through their stores

Yeah, that's how he sends them to me. Every time there is a notification in my bell I know exactly who it is because no-one else messages me through there. I'm sure he is reading this, so probably a good time to mention that I can't reply to them, even if I wanted to. Due to my account not being set up to buy or sell, it has restrictions. One of them not being able to send PM's via messaging. If he keeps it up though, I'll report him to eBay for harrassment.

Message 85 of 93
Latest reply

the boards have been glitchy tonight.  I keep getting error messages when I try to view threads.  I get the sort of error message that appears when you try to look at threads that have been removed.  What can I say, it looks like the boards are becoming as glitchy as eBay.

Message 86 of 93
Latest reply

Why keep mentioning him then?

Be a surefire way to be messaged. If I referenced someone repeatedly, I would not be surprised to hear from them.

At times, I have had the opportunity to get a good zinger in about a few people now absent, but have no desire to ever hear from them so I don't allude to them at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 87 of 93
Latest reply

The boards are still here- eBay might consider that a glitch in itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 88 of 93
Latest reply

Do you want a Kudos mate? You seem a bit down.

Message 89 of 93
Latest reply

Yeh,

They were compaining about how few kudos I have.

Mine are honest Kudos.

Seems like they are trying to inflate their Kudos score.

I am sure there is a policy about inflating feedback. So there should be one about inflating Kudos

Message 90 of 93
Latest reply