toxvon1
Community Member

im selling stuff like

Asterix books 

Wahammer Stuff

Cricket Helmet

Wrestling Magazines

PC Magazines

Where would i advertise this stuff to get more interest and sell quicker? 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Where to advertise Sales?

If you're wondering which category to list in, do a search for similar items and see what category other sellers are using. Select the category that has the most amount of items in it as sometimes sellers list in the wrong category (both accidentally and deliberately).

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

You can't advertise on the forums. You just have to list them and hope buyers see them
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Where they already are !!. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

toxvon1
Community Member

i meant like forums like somewhere where people read asterix books and talk about them i could put a link and advertise or somewhere where books are talked about.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

๐Ÿ™‚ There are plenty on Facebook, Flickr & the like.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

It might pay to check your spelling. I doubt many people will search for 'wahammer'.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Hi *sheep*. One item we sell is a set which includes a baby headband and a pair of barefoot sandals. We weren't sure whether to put them into hair accessories or footwear. Do we did just that and searched to find that the vast majority (more than 1000) were in footwear. So were also put ours there. Wasn't long before eBay cancelled all those listings and gave us a policy violation for wrong category. They said they should have been in the other category. I called them and explained what we did and pleaded for the violation to be removed but mightas well have been sasking for a NEG to be removed. They would not budge. Despite complaining about all those many other same listings from other sellers (mostly Chinese by the way) they would never take any action against them. So damned blatantly discriminatory. So we just had to cop it and move on.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

as you list / relist over and over again without sales, maybe you need to review your pricing ?  Im not  familiar with the types of items you sell but if you are not getting interest after many many many relists the price could be  your problem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

i dont think wrestling magazines are that popular eg i posted on a forum where people talk about wrestling but soms people said abusive stuff and called it spam and said they didnt want it there. And the mags get like 10 views max. But i did sell 40 to one guy for $5 each so it was worth it when i could find someone interested but i need to now the correct places to advertise them.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply