Why are some of my gallery photos not showing in my listings?

1sas4me
Community Member

I suddenly have 4 or 5 of my listings where the gallery photo is no longer showing on my site. Why is this?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Why are some of my gallery photos not showing in my listings?

Hahaha, love it ! 

But strangely, (sorry to blow the theory) I find once mine are gone, they very rarely come back.  When it first started happening, they used to re-appear, but not anymore.  Lucky for me, I keep all my photos Smiley Happy, but I don't have a huge number of one off items & even those I do have, I sometimes use the photos to re-make

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

and.....sometimes the photo 'fix' actually works...it's a bl**dy miracle when that happens. I ring Ebay and they tell me it's not a REAL problem....coz if you 'hover' you can see it.....pffft
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

What a load of B   S  

Do they educate buyers to that fact - NO !  And does it even work ?  Rarely if ever !   It's never worked for me - not that I've gone out of my way to try it every time, but I have on odd occasions.  As a buyer as well as a seller, if I can't see a gallery picture, the description has to be exactly what I'm looking for or I skim past, can't be bothered

Edit :  I've never tried photo fix - where is it - where you upload the photos ?  Will have to give that a try next time

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

some of mine are gone too, i think it might be aliens stealing pictures for some evil plot to over throw earth. or another ebay bug.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

some of mine are gone too, i think it might be aliens stealing pictures for some evil plot to over throw earth. or another ebay bug.

It's a conspiricy you know. The aliens are wrapping the earth in foil.........they're doing it to mess with our heads. They want to read our minds. They think they can do it by stealing our photos. Dam them aliens! The foil fest has begun already. Coming to a house near you!

tin foil room.jpg

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply