Why buy it then??????

Just had a customer purchase an item from my store for $129.95. She sent me a message saying she has seen the same item on anther EBay store for $124.00 including 2 pairs of free socks. She said "seeing as I paid $129.95, can you give me 2 pairs of socks for free".

What?????

Just having a rant............

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Why buy it then??????

And so it begins........

She has just sent a message saying I sent the wrong boots.Which I know they are correct. Waiting on her to send me photo's. Knew this was trouble. She said the ones I sent her are on my store for $110.00.

Message 61 of 69
Latest reply

what a pain , oh well .just have to see the photo then .

Message 62 of 69
Latest reply

The photo is extremely poor quality. The ones she "claims" she received, the only difference is a zipper on the side, which I can't see in the photo. She is also claiming they only came with one pair of laces. ARGHHHH

I have told her, I will collect these ones and resend the "proper" ones. I have asked our warehouse to take photo's of the boots being packed and despatched. If she disputes these ones, then I know she is telling porkies.

Message 63 of 69
Latest reply

@allsafetysolutions1 wrote:

And so it begins........

She has just sent a message saying I sent the wrong boots.Which I know they are correct. Waiting on her to send me photo's. Knew this was trouble. She said the ones I sent her are on my store for $110.00.

Well that was predictable! Couldn't see that one coming. Straight back on the list then?

Message 64 of 69
Latest reply

Exactly. Definately clutching at straws........only 1 boot had shoelaces. Really!!! Guess we'll see when the goods arrive back.

Message 65 of 69
Latest reply

oh wow ......... so buyer could remove part of the item (in your case one shoelace) and say it's "not as described" ???????!!!!!!

I have no words .........

Message 66 of 69
Latest reply

If thats the case,I do have the photo, even though its poor quality, she sent with a shoe lace in it. I'll could use that as evidence, couldn't I......This just gets better and better.

Message 67 of 69
Latest reply

How do you mean, collect?

Wouldn't she have to post them back?

Personally I would be asking her to double check and make sure as you recall they were indeed the correct ones.

You could even send photos of both pairs and ask her to compare.

A zipper on the side is a pretty big difference. If the photo she sent isn't clear I would be asking for a close up of the side and telling her this is how she could tell if she got the right pair, that zip placement.

Oh and I do feel for you, I know what it is like, we had a similar buyer who arked up & wanted a discount on international postage costs and then complained later with a blurry photo of nothing. They just seem to have a feeling of entitlement, that they deserve money back.

Message 68 of 69
Latest reply

Agree, but it costs me hardly anything to pick up items. The company I work for, we go halves in all costs and they have a fairly sizeable account with one the courier companies. So to pick up this item, will probably cost me $10. To have it back to me within a couple of days, be able to track it constantly and fix this this issue quickly, is worth the $10. If she puts in a request, not as described, I would need to pick it up anyways.

Message 69 of 69
Latest reply