Why buy it then??????

Just had a customer purchase an item from my store for $129.95. She sent me a message saying she has seen the same item on anther EBay store for $124.00 including 2 pairs of free socks. She said "seeing as I paid $129.95, can you give me 2 pairs of socks for free".

What?????

Just having a rant............

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Why buy it then??????

@allsafetysolutions1 wrote:

Just found this

"To give you credit for transactions where a buyer doesn't need to contact you, you'll automatically receive a 5-star detailed seller rating for Communication if:
*You specify either same business day or one business day handling and upload tracking information within one business day of payment being received"

So I think she can't score low on that - could be wrong though.....

The full criteria is that, plus there has to be no communication between you and the buyer from two weeks prior to purchase, up until they leave feedback. Since she messaged you, she'll have the chance to rate the communication star, but no matter what she leaves, even though it might affect the overall DSR score, it can't result in a defect (communication and postage charges are the two that currently can't result in a defect no matter how low the rating). 

PS You're more than welcome to use any of my wording, or variations thereof. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 51 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

She seems to like buying phone cases. I wonder what items she'd put in Joe's thread! 15 phones and a pair of boots (with no socks!).

She definitely seems to leave "great" feedback.

Message 52 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

ah she hasnt got the boots yet   where ever she lives   maybe she does like one of the posters lives 1/2 a year in the uk  and the rest in aus. ,

Message 53 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

She's registered in Australia from where I'm sitting. Even if it did say registered in the UK, people move countries all the time.

Message 54 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

uk here  last 5 feedback from uk sellers , you must be looking at her cousin.pauline lol  must of come here for the footy

Message 55 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

Dunno who you're looking at? Why would anyone travel here from overseas to watch a bunch of meatheads chase a ball? ๐Ÿ˜„

feedback profile.jpg

Message 56 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

my apoligies  i left only 3 letters out in the middle ,  i had the male version who lives in he uk. 

Message 57 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

You're still incorrect joe there's no male version only a different number version

Message 58 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

and the male version registered same month and year , must be drinking too many coffees in lygon st , got to cut back.lol

Message 59 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

Sorry Joe your post said lives in heuk so it didn't register to me quick enough that you meant UK

Message 60 of 69
Latest reply