Why buy it then??????

Just had a customer purchase an item from my store for $129.95. She sent me a message saying she has seen the same item on anther EBay store for $124.00 including 2 pairs of free socks. She said "seeing as I paid $129.95, can you give me 2 pairs of socks for free".

What?????

Just having a rant............

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Why buy it then??????

thanks  the heat is getting to me

Message 41 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

Yeah - you are probably correct. I might remove the block until she leaves feedback - if she does - and go from there.

Message 42 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

i might have worked out the puzzel , where did you send the boots to ,which state

Message 43 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

They were sent to VIC.

Message 44 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

but isnt the buyer in the [uk]

Message 45 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

No, Victoria.

Message 46 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

they are registered in the uk and the second last feedback was from a seller in the uk 

maybe the other seller has all other countries blocked from buying ,   so that could be the reason they could not buy from them.  but this is still not finished did you send to there ebay or paypal address,

Message 47 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

The other seller, sells overseas and I dont. I don't mean to sound rude, so I apologise if it does, but I do know to send the goods to the paypal address. So all good there.

not sure what her reasonings are. Maybe, as others have said, she purchased mine first, then realised the deal from the other seller.

Message 48 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

oh well only a posibility

Message 49 of 69
Latest reply

Why buy it then??????

Must be a pc thing, doesn't work like that with me.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 50 of 69
Latest reply