Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dontcha just love paypal?

Found the below advertisment on my home page this morning. Reading between the lines, I believe that I can just make indiscriminate purchases, until July - and if I don't like what I've thoughtlessly bought, I can get 100% of my outlay back. Yes, it'...

1661779_688276686813017033.jpg

A little advice for Aus post to help us sellers out with suspect customers and SOD.

If the person the postie is handing the parcel over to is NOT the person who has made the order. How about getting their full name and some ID? Two parcels in two weeks, the customers say they never got the item, even though it was signed for. And NO...

Seller with 5200+ feedback - receiving 1000+ fb per month?

Hi, I know we're not supposed to discuss specific seller's, so I'll just refer to one with out spelling out any names as an example - the seller on the homepage selling sporting goods, cycling equipment, fishing etc etc They registered late last year...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post two speed delivery service

Purchased a large bulky item from Melbourne Monday afternoon. On board for delivery today (Thursday) in rural SA. When I send to Melbourne it takes over a week to be delivered?? ( QLD even longer). So a number of business days extra.Kudos to seller a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal/Ebay Legacy Issues

This morning I received yet another email thru Ebay about the forth coming break up with Paypal. This email was to let me know that Ebay has a Corporate agreement in place with Paypal so as to be able to withdraw funds from my paypal account when and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3 Free Relists - Beware the Poisoned Challis!

Before you get all warm & fuzzy thinking how nice eBay is for giving you "3" free relists when items don't sell just remember how the relists push your items visibilty further & further down the greasy pole of "best match".... The "3" free relists if...

Resolved! Can't view invoice due to silly competition

Is there any way I can remove that stupid "win $20,000" that takes me to ebay deals. I cannot view the order form so does that mean the buyer also can't get to it??

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

demanding buyers

i state my postage details and latley i have had 2 demanding buyers wanting me to do this or that im thinking about not selling anymore on here it isnt worth it

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Response from buyer with zero feedback !

I have sold an item to a buyer with zero feedback who outbid everyone and paid a heap more than I expected for the item. (I don[t know how she slipped through my Buyer Requirement settings ??) She joined eBay on 27 April, which is the day she placed ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location. How to add multiple locations?

Hi Guys, Fairly new to Ebay so I am having trouble trying to add multiple Item locations to our products. We have outlets in most capital cities so would like to be able to add for exampleItem location:Melbourne VIC, Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD Australi...

150 free listings?????????????????????

I got an email today offering 150 free listings until 12th May, this was sent to a new ID I set up last week. It said as I had been selling a lot here is a reward. This ID has sold nothing and is resticted to 30 listings per month??????????????????? ...