Why won't seller return my item....even though I refunded as E bay seemed to be getting very pushy .

rolajenn
Community Member

BUYER WON"T RETURN MY ITEM EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED           E bay are not helping and say I should not have refunded until item was returned .....I was even happy to pay postage ....she just doesn't answer emails .........now has money and tea set .....what can I do ??    ebay refunded her from my paypal .....thanks     Bri

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Why won't seller return my item....even though I refunded as E bay seemed to be getting very pus

thanks

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Re: Why won't seller return my item....even though I refunded as E bay seemed to be getting very pus

WHAT DO YOU FIND SO FUNNY?

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay facilites theft from people.

They use the "logic" of their own broken bureaucracy but it is organised theft, pure and simple.

Why on earh should the buyer get to keep the items? How the hell do they justify a refund AND the buyer to have the items? Just because they say so???  It must be illegal.

I am seeing these threads often now. It is so wrong.

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

The mind boggles at that fact that eBay can decide a buyer does not have to return an item. You don't get refunds from shops without returning an item. Surely this is not legal! EBay do not own the item so she are they to say that a buyer can keep the item and get their money back.

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

wierd thing is, it doesnt get chased up. i  recieved a faulty item, got the refund through paypal and asked the seller for the address to send it back to, copped a mouthful and what good is it to me from her! its still sitting there!

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

It is really up to the seller if they want a broken/faulty item returned.  Many sellers are quite happy with a photograph showing the damaged item and do not ask for it to be returned.

If it can be repaired and resold then the seller may opt for return.

But it should be the seller's decision NOT ebay's as to whether it should be returned or not.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply