Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just sold item and cannot access funds

Hey guys, I've only just learned about this today so bear with me, In the past I have used ebay for the occasional purchase or to get rid of something for some extra cash. I've only made about 25 transactions but I've sold nearly $1500 worth of stuff...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer claims they have not received one of the items. Advise needed!

A buyer made two seperate transactions on the 9th of August, but over the weekend I received an email from the customer after nearly a month claiming that one of the two items they have not received. I always post multiple items purchased together an...

Why won't seller return my item....even though I refunded as E bay seemed to be getting very pushy .

BUYER WON"T RETURN MY ITEM EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED E bay are not helping and say I should not have refunded until item was returned .....I was even happy to pay postage ....she just doesn't answer emails .........now has money and tea...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MyEbay message system

Did everyone elses message system in Selling manager change a couple of weeks ago? I can't seem to be able to filter messages anymore and the emails are displayed differently. Before I could click on a message and it would display below the message l...

Personal threats

Hi I received a threatening message and feedback on my other ebay ID tonight. I wan't to give the buyer time to rethink what he said and remove the feedback before I let the world see it on here. Firstly, the buyer purchased the item about 1 month ag...

Negative Feedback For Fun ?

I dont understand , i got a negative feedback the other day for a listing, telling me the item was the wrong size huh, they said it wasnt size 33, but clearly states 33 on the tag, it also mesures 33" waist, they coulnt even bother to contact me, the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy It Now or Not

Can someone advise me which is the best way to sell some items? I do not have a Store but have a few books to sell and wondered if it would be better to put Buy It Now with Free Postage. I am only considering this as the postage could be quite high o...

To refund or not to refund.....that's is my question

Hi all. I had a customer purchase 35 golf umbrella's ($12 each) from me approx a week ago. The size of the umbrella's is clearly in the listing. They are now asking , through messages, if they can return them for a refund, as they are too big. They a...

Resolved! Completed Listings

Is there any way I can find my listings that ended on 3/07 this year? No. i don't have the item no. Thanks in advance.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High volume sellers allowed to breach policy...

Hi E1, Yeah here we go again, Good old gripe about eBay discriminating against lower volume sellers by allowing high volume sellers to breach policy.A classic example is this...COODMAX CD-P500W Power Supply Unit PSU 500W 24PIN ATX SATA 12cm fan Intel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aaaagh Mobile Phone Selling

Hi All.. I have a problem in that my mobile phone died in warranty and I really needed another one for work.. so paid heaps to upgrade while still in my contract... My 12 month old phone was sent away for repairs and they sent me a Manufacturer Refur...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

nasty bargain hunters

do you sellers notice that it seems to be the buyers who get the best bargains that complain the most!!!over the years selling my unwanted items this has happened so many times the worst one was a couple of years back she won about 6 x 99cent items t...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful