Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High volume sellers allowed to breach policy...

Hi E1, Yeah here we go again, Good old gripe about eBay discriminating against lower volume sellers by allowing high volume sellers to breach policy.A classic example is this...COODMAX CD-P500W Power Supply Unit PSU 500W 24PIN ATX SATA 12cm fan Intel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aaaagh Mobile Phone Selling

Hi All.. I have a problem in that my mobile phone died in warranty and I really needed another one for work.. so paid heaps to upgrade while still in my contract... My 12 month old phone was sent away for repairs and they sent me a Manufacturer Refur...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

nasty bargain hunters

do you sellers notice that it seems to be the buyers who get the best bargains that complain the most!!!over the years selling my unwanted items this has happened so many times the worst one was a couple of years back she won about 6 x 99cent items t...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What's going on?

Did my usual monthly listing this afternoon. Already sold three items! What on earth is going on? I only sold like five all last month...

Resolved! Why am I not getting emails about sales?

Hi allI used to get emails about sales, and then the email from PayPal about payment, to my email address linked to eBay. It seems this is not happening now, and yes, I have checked my communication settings and nothing has changed there.Is this happ...

Buyer says item's fake and wants full refund

I have sold a dress (new without tags) which the buyer claims is fake because (1) it doesn't "feel" like other items from this brand that she has previously owned , (2) it isn't lined and (3) she says the tag has been "sewn in". She is claiming that ...

eBay Postage Rates?

Hi community! I have a few things to sell and looking at the eBay postage rates you can use the BX1 boxes up to 1kg for $7.15, as opposed to doing it directly through Australia Post which is limited to 500g? Firstly, is that correct? Secondly, some o...

Customer claims no item. AP tracking says "delivered". What's my responsibility here?

I recieved a message from a customer saying he hasn't received his package (containing two model cars). I check the AUS POST tracking number which says it was delivered two weeks ago. I gave him the details and he said he will go to the Post Office t...

Credit Card with Merchant Account

Hi allI am contemplating setting up a Merchant Account to process Credit Cards through. Does anyone know whether this could be used for multiple accounts? Thank you for your help : )

UPC Numbers - Watch Your Auto Relists

Hi All, Just had an E-Mail from Ebay advising that several of my Auto Relists had failed because I had supposedly entered incorrect UPC Numbers... When I checked them they were found to be correct... Phoned Customer Service & was told that they have ...

Item withdrawn

Seller had 2 items the same listed. Item 1 was posted and starting bid $39.95. Then a day later second item listed at starting bid of $1. I made a bid on this one. On 30/8/15 I received an email from eBay saying bidding had ended and I was unsuccessf...

Scamming on Ebay

Please beware Sellers. There is an eBay user by the user name REMOVED of Victoria randomly buying but not paying or responding to messages. Best option is REPORT this idiot. DO NOT leave any form of feedback as its marked as positive feedback only. J...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful