Wish we could leave the same feedback as Buyers

I havent been here for a while and totally forgot about the one sided Ebay of now days.

How can it be ok for a buyer to leave a poor feedback for a item, when what they state as missing infomation is clearly stated

in the listing.

It really *isses me off

Rant over ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Wish we could leave the same feedback as Buyers

Can add follow up under buyers feedback to you... something like - accurate measurements clearly stated in listing.

The  buyer wrote 'buyer' instead of seller too!

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I realise this doesn't help much, but assuming that it is "Brown Slip On Sz 10" that you are referring to, it sounds like the buyer is disappointed with the actual size of the item... not the fact that you didn't state the size, i.e. it's not really about missing information. Sounds like they have some dodgy size 10 stuff that they fit nicely into, and are just disappointed that your shoes don't offer the same comfy fit.

Just my two cents.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

The  buyer wrote 'buyer' instead of seller too!

Hah. I didn't notice that at first. Michelle should reply "Yes, I agree that this is a Buyer issue, not a Seller issue", lol.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

If you have feet that are difficult to get a good fit in shoes.. then I don't think online shopping for shoes is a good idea! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

How often do we see that ebay want us to leave honest factual feedback but at the same time sellers are stopped from doing just that.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you everyone, it is so frustrauting. I kow its not a negitive feedback but it is so unfair for Ebay to allow buyers to leave what ever they want but as a seller we can only leave positive feedback.
I dont leave any feedback if they leave a negivitive one, but if someone looks at all the feedback it looks like Im not replying because the seller is right.

Ebay needs to start looking after their sellers as much as the buyers, if we didnt sell they wouldnt have a business

Thank you for the heads up guys about the buyer, sellers thing.
I didnt notice that.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

It may only be a neutral, but it still has the same effect on your dashboard as a negative. When you add your reply, be sure the add the buyers name. Example "Yes, <username> is the issue in this case. Size in listing"....or whatever you can fit into the box.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I had one this week cyber wizard services all together, another idea go to Facebook look up eBay buyer name and shame join group and share the user names of your "special" buyers
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply