Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer just took me for $1800 thanks to eBay's returns policy.

Recently we sold a set of used automotive gauges that consist of the gauges themselves, wiring harness, mounting adapters and sensors. They sold for $1800 and were shipped to an overseas customer. A few weeks later a claim is open that the gauges do ...

Getting a selling limit increase

I've just gotten off the phone with ebay and am pretty unhappy with the response, thought I would check if their 'facts' are correct here. I have sold on ebay on this account for a long time now. I recently opened up a second account to split my stoc...

Ebay with its fingers in GUMTREE !

Just a heads up to anyone trying Gumtree as an alternative. I did an ad on Gumtree and paid $2 for a highlighted ad. On my bank statement it showed the money going to ebay billing!

Simple Production Scheduling

Good Afternoon fellow Sellers! I run an "at home" buisness through multiple online stores and its starting to become a bit of an issue tracking due dates thoughout them. Does anyone know of / use a scheduling tool of some sort that would allow me to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FREEBAY. new name for ebay!! Scammer's paradise.

A SCAMMER'S paradise. Spread the word people! If you sell something from now on, you WILL expect to lose your sale money with freebays FORCED refund policy PLUS ebays 10% sales grab PLUS the buyer gets to KEEP the item!! AND you can't leave negative ...

How can I change an invoice ?

Is there a way to change an eBay invoice ? I want to lower the price of an item I sold to a second chance buyer. I had a non payer who went crazy and bid an item up to much more than it's worth. The 'second chance' buyer wants to buy it, but I don't ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

another one :(

here i go again i have got another where is my item? today surprise surprise i half expected it as the buyer only paid 7 days after buying and only after i opened a non payer report so now it has not arrived yeah right !! this new free bay is realy c...

Wish we could leave the same feedback as Buyers

I havent been here for a while and totally forgot about the one sided Ebay of now days. How can it be ok for a buyer to leave a poor feedback for a item, when what they state as missing infomation is clearly statedin the listing. It really *isses me ...

Buyer being unreasonable.....

Hi all, wanting to clarify something. I sold an item in January, sent it to the buyer the next day using a courier company that had tracking. I got a message from the buyer 2 days ago saying he hadn't got the item yet, ok fair enough but the guy was ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What would you do? Buyers that can't read

Hi all, So i have a situation where many of you fellow sellers may have experienced. - Buyer doesn't read the listing (it clearly states what you are getting in the listing title and the description). - Buyer receives item and messages me with words ...

I am REALLY Angry I had member <Removed> buy & DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP. I cant leave Feedback Grrrr

I had the member buy from me a Playgym on the 17 Jan . They DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP. I had to open and close in the resolution case. I had to do this as I didnt want to be left to pay Fees. I have relisted the item. I now tried to leave them BAD FEED B...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a feeling we fell for a scam - buyer claiming counterfeit on a genuine very expensive item

I have listed my husband's very expensive phone (it's over $5000 brand new) and finally sold it at best offer for only $1300, much less than what we were hoping to get. But we really needed the money. I took all precautions - took very detailed photo...