Your eBay account has been restricted from selling

Hi,

How do I get account restored back so that can sell items on ebay.

Ebay has restricted account permanently.

No longer have access to and no option to reinstate.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Your eBay account has been restricted from selling

Permanent restriction for ignoring 2 INR's? There's more to this I think. 

OP, as already mentioned, you can't sell again. EVER. Once ebay waves the sword, it's life without parole. If anyone in your house tries to sell, even their own items, they will also be permanently restricted from selling. Only way to get around it is to move house and get a new internet provider. Probably a bit drastic to sell a few items on ebay.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

You could try contacting PeSA, they are able to make representation on your behalf to eBay but they do charge a fee. They have a good track record in restoring selling accounts. https://www.pesaaustralia.org/

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@louisas_lines wrote:

You could try contacting PeSA, they are able to make representation on your behalf to eBay but they do charge a fee. They have a good track record in restoring selling accounts. https://www.pesaaustralia.org/

They don't seem very active,  no news or events since 2018.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I was going to say the same!

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Sons n daughters is right.

Don't try opening a new account. They can trace if it is coming from the same internet provider, same house etc, same banking details etc. No one in your household can sell on ebay although I imagine you can still buy.

Never means never though, as far as selling goes.

If you have a close friend or family member who doesn't live in your household, they may be willing to list items for you under their own account, if they have one.

But it is a big ask as the person would have to sign up for managed payments, with their bank account details etc and then liaise with you. That could get old fairly quickly, especially if you were hoping to sell regularly.

The best way around it is to just forget ebay for selling. Get onto marketplace or gumtree. Get onto facebook special buying and selling groups. They work.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

@danieh_6 wrote:

I was going to say the same!

And the person who suggested Pesa have gone silent.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply